Friday 18 November 2011

Life is a journey

I am a big fan of Bruno Aveillane. The commercial he's done for Louis Vuitton, changed my mind about the brand, which to me always associated with kitsch. This is a real power of art - to influence minds and change perceptions. Although you will not see me rushing to LV store any time soon, I think creating campaigns like this (and the Journey series with Angelina and Annie Leibowitz) will eventually do the job. And who knows maybe in a year or two I might even buy something LV... in black of course, no screaming monograms.

Here is the masterpiece:



As a person involved in visual arts and a big admirer of cinema, I think this is a visual "feast". If you take screenshots, each one of them can be used as a separate image, but at the same time, there's a flow to it... It tells a story without being obvious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment